Sneak Peek: Chantecaille Fall 2011 Collection

Diposkan oleh Pengetahuan dan Pengalaman on Thursday, August 4, 2011

Next week, Chantecaille's Fall 2011 Collection will be unveiled at Chantecaille.com. I'm excited and will be poised to order. The collection should arrive at Chantecaille counters in two weeks (or so). As always, the Chantecaille look is gorgeous! I've already got the palette and one of the lip colors on my absolutely-must-have list. Chantecaille has earned my brand love.

Capture the polish and timeless elegance of the feminine fashion trends seen on the fall runways with the New Classic Palette ($85). Create glamorous eyes with this limited-edition masterpiece featuring rich, inky shades and washes of easy neutrals.

I think the palette's shades for eyes are going to be violet-leaning shades I can wear! I can always count on Chantecaille for creating elegant palettes that work for everyone (my picky self included).

The cheek shade is a fresh and classic flush, while lips are accentuated by sheer bright and brown berry tints. Lip Chic in Violetta is like the juice of a blackberry - a sophisticated yet bold statement - and Lip Chic in Calla Lily, an earthy cranberry shade, adds a touch of warmth and depth to complete any look. The Lip Chics are $34 each.

Once the collection arrives in stores, it will be available at Bergdorf Goodman, Barneys New York, Neiman Marcus, and select Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, and Saks locations. Chantecaille is also available at Space NK and Frédéric Fekkai Salons. If I were you, I'd head over to Chantecaille's Web site with me next week. I will tweet as soon as it launches. You can be among the first!

I check Chantecaille's site often for special offers. The full-sized products that are sometimes available as gifts with purchase are extraordinarily generous. I stock up on my favorites when Chantecaille has special offers. I wouldn't expect to see one with the fall launch, but I will let you know, as I always try to do, the next time there's a fabulous GWP.

In just a little bit, I'll show you more of Chantecaille Fall 2011.

Photo courtesy of Chantecaille