My Weekend I-Wants

Diposkan oleh Pengetahuan dan Pengalaman on Saturday, August 6, 2011

I ended this week with a major case of the I-wants. As the new collections materialize - some only through photographs, but others in the stores - I want so many new things! I wish I could curb this desire to acquire. Since I can't, I'll share "some of" my I-wants with you.

I want Chantecaille's new Fall 2011 Collection! I know I can order it soon, so I'm not having a meltdown yet. You can see the sneak peek here and here.

I want the new Giorgio Armani Beauty palettes. I could use them now. I drool over Giorgio Armani's gorgeous clothing (I'm making do with the jackets I purchased last year), but I can't live without his perfect makeup. You can see those palettes here. I don't have a firm date for their arrival at the store.

I want more perfume! I have enough to last a lifetime, but the more I smell, the more I want. After I got a whiff of Chanel No. 19 Poudre at Saks, it went on my must-buy list. I also want a vintage Balenciaga fragrance The Non-Blonde featured. I could probably go to antique shows and estate sales for years without finding it.

I want more Burberry, and I just received my order from Nordstrom in San Francisco. After seeing Café Makeup's description of Burberry's Light Glow Blush in Earthy, I think I need it. I hate paying for shipping, though, so it may go unpurchased.

Because one can never try enough illuminators for the perfect glow, I want Dolce & Gabbana's Shimmer Illuminator Powder for autumn. It may be too light for The Beauty Look Book, but I'll bet it will work for me.

I want perfect skin - no fine lines, no discoloration, just perfect, radiant skin. After watching Fab over Forty's video, I'm afraid I want that PaloVia Home Laser device she's testing. You must watch her video!

I want Le Métier de Beauté's new skin care - all of it - in my quest for perfect skin. If I'm going to win that lottery, I have to remember to buy tickets! The skin care launches mid-month. I'll feature it here soon.

Oh, and I want this Gucci shoulder bag too, but that's irrational.

What's giving you the I-wants?






Photos courtesy of iconspedia.com and Gucci