Sneak Peek: Giorgio Armani Beauty Palettes for Fall/Winter 2011

Diposkan oleh Pengetahuan dan Pengalaman on Monday, July 11, 2011

Featuring Megan Fox, Giorgio Armani Beauty is rolling out a sophisticated yet wearable look for fall. How Armani! I was able to get photos of the new palettes to show you, courtesy of my friends at Planète Beauté.

If you love makeup and you aren't following Planète Beauté, my first question would be, "Why not?" Planète Beauté was one of the first blogs I linked on my site. I was new to blogging, and I found their content to be superb. I was a bit jealous too because Europeans often get press releases about European collections before the information lands in the United States. Sometimes I think our photos arrive in the U.S. by raft - one that crossed the Atlantic in turbulent weather!

Go subscribe or follow Planète Beauté! Don't tell me you can't read French. Google Translate will help you.

As I started to write this feature today, in came more Giorgio Armani Beauty Fall/Winter 2011 photos I'll be able show you this week. I feel like I won the lottery - and I don't even have the products in hand!

For now, look at these beautiful eye shadows I have in my future. The jacquard pattern, inspired by couture textiles, gives the shadows a three-dimensional appearance. The Giorgio Armani logo ensures we make no mistakes about their exclusive origin.

These colors look extremely wearable. Each palette has a highlighter to illuminate and a dark color to use as a liner. Two shades of the same color (grey-blue, green, and neutral pink-browns) seem to take their inspiration from Pantone pages.

The palette with the black background below may actually be a face palette, with a highlighter, blush, and cheek color. Even it it's intended for the eyes, it would make a beautiful face palette to create a pink and healthy glow. I need to get my hands on it to see if the small sheer red at the bottom is large enough to use as a blush. You can tell I don't have complete information yet.

In the past, I've found that the European collections (or early photos) are occasionally slightly different from what we receive in the U.S. I've also seen the "look" photos differ from one continent to the next.

We may have to wait until late August or early September to see these beauties in person. That will be agonizing for those of us who buy everything Armani. I want to wear these now.

Photos courtesy of Planète Beauté