Sneak Peek: Giorgio Armani Beauty Rouge d'Armani for Fall/Winter 2011

Diposkan oleh Pengetahuan dan Pengalaman on Thursday, July 14, 2011

Megan Fox, in a simpler incarnation, posed with nude lips for Giorgio Armani Beauty's Fall/Winter 2011 Collection. I promised I would share more photos with you. I have four new Rouge d'Armani shades I can share.

Beige Rosé, shown at left, may - just may - end my quest for the perfect nude lipstick. I can't wait to see it.

Beige, shown at right, appears to be lighter - possibly too light for my pale face. We'll have to see these nude shades up close and personal to know for sure.

Rose Piqué de Mauve at left may be the one that makes my heart skip a beat - just because mauve is so flattering on my lips. Look at the color! Doesn't it intrigue you?

There's a red one too - Scarlatto - for those who need some drama for fall. It looks like a great red, not too cool, not too warm. Could it be the red Megan Fox was wearing here?

I don't have numbers for these lipsticks yet - only names. I'm sure they will be easy to identify once the fall collection is posted online and arrives at Giorgio Armani Beauty counters. I can't wait! I'm impatient for fall.

Photos courtesy of Giorgio Armani Beauty