Le Métier de Beauté Artemis Liquid Eyeliner - Let's Start a Movement!

Diposkan oleh Pengetahuan dan Pengalaman on Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm hoping to start a "by popular demand" movement! Earlier this year, Neiman Marcus offered a gorgeous (beyond perfection) liquid eyeliner as a gift with a Le Métier de Beauté purchase during Neiman Marcus Beauty Week. Le Métier de Beauté's Artemis Liquid Eyeliner is one of the prettiest midnight navy liners I have ever used. What am I going to do when I run out?

Not black-blue, not cobalt blue, it's a lively deep blue that might show you just a trace of purple in certain light - actually dim lighting.

Greek goddess Artemis was, among other legends, the Mistress of Animals. In my eyes, that's a perfect name for a peerless eyeliner. It applies with ease, allowing me to draw the thinest of lines (my preference) with its precision brush. It opens up my eyes, making the whites whiter and my eye color a more intense shade. It makes my lashes look full and adds a subtle but dazzling effect. It's long-lasting too. All in all, I'd deem it perfect.

My photos were taken in full sun so that I could show you the gorgeous shade. Wouldn't you love to purchase Artemis? You can't! Le Métier de Beauté has no plans to introduce it into the permanent line. However...they might bring it back as a gift with purchase if the demand is there.

So, I'm starting an Artemis movement. Please comment here so that we can show Le Métier de Beauté some Artemis love. Tweet this too, please. You never know when love could restart the production line!

Photos by Best Things in Beauty