Giorgio Armani Beauty Hot Collection Rouge d'Armani

Diposkan oleh Pengetahuan dan Pengalaman on Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The new, limited-edition Rouge d'Armani Hot Collection ($30) lipsticks from Giorgio Armani Beauty are "the new pink radiance." Six new shades offer you the opportunity to explore a palette of faceted pinks, all with a unique light-reflecting tint that produces a transparent wet finish. The shades flirt with raspberry and coral, reinterpret nasturtium and rosewood, and culminate in an explosively bright fuchsia.

I'm a little late to this party, which started in mid-June. I wasn't sure that these bright, vibrant shades would be my best. I wasn't able to resist for long. If it's Armani, I'm going to want it. I selected two shades and, luckily, purchased them when Giorgio Armani Beauty offered a 20% discount last week. Discounts can push me right over the edge of indecision!

I absolutely love the transparency of these long-lasting lip colors and the "wet" finish promised by Armani. It's different - and pretty. I purchased #521, shown at the top of my arm in the swatch photo, and #524, shown below. My photo at right was taken under cloud cover that was just starting to break up.

I hope you can see that #521 is a warmer pink than #524. Both are lovely on the lips. Bright, but not too bright, and absolutely perfect for sangria season.

The photo at left isn't a great photo, but is included just to show you why I no longer use pesticides and herbicides on my property. Can you see the little brown bunny to the right of my arm? He's just above the shade line, barely visible in the photo. I saw him feasting on clover. Too bad I wasn't taking a Rouge Bunny Rouge swatch photo!

Next time you are near an Armani counter, stop by to see the Hot Collection. You can find it at Armani Beauty's Web site and all Armani counters.

Photo at top courtesy of Giorgio Armani Beauty; other photos by Best Things in Beauty